Chicken Stew Tomato And Pineapple
Chicken stew tomato and pineapple
By: butak7314 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Chicken stew tomato and pineapple:
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- Black pepper
Method for "Chicken stew tomato and pineapple":
- Prepare all your ingredients as in the picture below. The chicken feet I boil them earlier before I mixed it with the dish.
- Heat your wok and cooking oil,fry your garlic until golden color and add in tomato and potato. Fry it until your tomato get wet and tomato golden color as u can see in the picture below. Fry with medium heat.
- Then add in your chicken and,a bowl of water and black pepper and donât forget your sauces. I normally prepared my sauces in advance and ready mixed it up together.Leave it about 15minutes with your wok closed and low medium heat. Then add Your pineapple 2-3 minutes before you done. I add it last because I want the sweet taste of pineapple still taste fresh. Always tasted for the taste of u like or not u can always adjusted it.Once done ready to serve.