By: Sanchita Das via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Peda:
- 3cups Milk powder
- 1cup Condensed milk
- 2tbsp Sugar
- 4 Elaichi
- 2tbsp Milk
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/3 tsp Kesar
Method for "Peda":
- Melt butter. Add milk. Then add milk powder. Add condensed milk and kesar. Mix well.
- High Microwave for1 minute. Then watch and mix. Do it again.
- Grind elaichi and sugar together.Add it to the milk powder mixture. Then microwave for1minute,watch. Then repeat the process.
- Then transfer it into a pan and in low flame constantly stire and cook until it dry.
- Transfer in a plate and after 4 minutes make peda.