For The Dough:
1. Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a stiff dough using enough water.
2. Knead well for 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Cover the dough with a wet muslin cloth and keep aside for 15 minutes.
7. Cook for about 3-4 minutes.
8. Remove from heat. Add 1 chopped white onion, and mix well.
9. Let it cool. Divide the dough into 12 equal portions.
10. Roll out each portion of the dough into a 2Â½ diameter circle.
11. Place 2-3 tbsp of the onion filling in the center.
12. Press gently and pat with hands to flatten the kachori a bit, keeping the sides thin.
13. Prick with a fork.
14. Repeat the same process with remaining dough.
15. Heat oil in a pan over high heat.
16. Turn the heat to medium-high and deep-fry the kachoris till golden.
16. Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot